Repost

Re-post: Enticingly Haute - Cross It Off The List Sweater And Surprise Code

2:15 PM


CROSS IT OFF THE LIST SWEATER AND SURPRISE CODE

Sunday, January 22, 2017











Y'all- how sweet is this sweater.

I can't get enough of the Cross It Off The List  sweater from Shop Petal. I get asked by my friends quite a bit what they should wear out on a Friday or Saturday night and this piece will be my go-to for a while. I love that this sweater is comfy and not too heavy- you can layer a jacket over it. The cross detailing is to die for and my S/M makes the sizing universal. I haven't not gotten a compliment on it while I was out! I love pairing it with skinnies and thigh high boots, but I'm excited to wear it with torn jeans and heels. There will never again be a second this winter where I can't decide what to wear for dinner, a movie date, running errands, etc. because I can already tell you I am going to be living in this top!

Get the sweater here  and for 20% off your entire online order at Shop Petal use the code: HAUTE 

Happy Sunday babes!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Follow